The major transitional element of today’s London Olympics opening ceremony was a downtempo performance of adoptive sporting anthem “Abide With Me” by Scottish singer Emeli Sandé….
Big shout out to an old high school friend, Erin Cafaro, previous Olympic gold medalist on the US 8+ rowing team in Beijing!!! Muerte in London!!!! Here’s to another medal!
The Opening Ceremony is making me tear up! :-) Loved the change between rural and industrial England!
FREE kittens every Saturday until Labor Day! The SFSPCA Adoption Center is open 10am - 6pm tomorrow, come visit!
See some of the available adorables here!!!
Things I Say While Driving.
- Me: Fuck you, oh. Fuck. You.
- Me: What the fuck are you doing. What. The fuck. Are you doing.
- Me: NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE.
- Me: Good luck in the slow lane there, bud.
- Me: Why the FUCK are we not even going to speed limit. Why.
- Me: Lolol your car's a piece of shit.
- Me: If I miss that green light because of you...
- Me: You're gonna cut me off? You better hope you have a damn good accelerator, bitch.
- Me: I AM GOING TEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
- Me: Shit is that a cop? No.
- Me: Shit THAT is a cop.
- Me: Nope, roof rack.
- Pretty much exactly how it goes...probably more expletives though! ;-)